Section 1. User registration
1.1. Why sign up for the Platform site?
The Platform's site is not a closed community and all content on this site is accessible to Registered Users, Visitors, and Users.
Visitors have the opportunity to view all information published on the public pages of Users and Organizations, and to comment on Posts, Ideas, Appeals and Projects of the Platform Users.
Visitors also have the opportunity to use the search to find criteria for Civil Society Organization, Posts, Ideas, Appeals and Projects.
Visitors and non-logged-in users are not able to publish Posts, Ideas, Appeals and Projects, vote, participate in surveys, have access to the user's personal cabinet, subscribe to the newsletter.
In order to access all the features of the Platform you need to register and create your Account.
1.2. How do I register on the Platform Website?
1. In order to register on the Platform Site, you need to find and click on the "Join" button, which is located in the upper right corner of the Site page.
2. In the window that opens you will have three scenarios for further development of the story, among which you need to select the tab "Join" or click on the link "Create your own account":
3. In the "Join" window you will need to fill in the following fields:
Email - Enter your email address
Password - choose a strong password for you
Password confirmation - Repeat the password
Name is your name
Last Name - Your Last Name
4. Fill in all the form fields.
5. Click the "Register" button.
6. Congratulations - you are registered.
1.3. Account activation
After you click the "Sign up" button, your account will be created, but it will not be active.
You will need to confirm your email in order to activate it.
1. Go to your e-mail and find a letter from the Platform Administration.
Subject of the letter: "Please confirm registration with Civicspace".
Email from the sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on the link that will be sent to you in the letter.
3. Congratulations - your account has been activated.